Feeling suspicious of infidelity or cheating by a spouse or intimate partner? Few situations are more emotionally straining and painful as loving a cheater, but a well-planned and executed California private investigation may lead to immediate answers. Many marriages and close personal relationships experience this sort of problem and California licensed investigators are key to finding your answers quickly and legally (without overstepping any privacy boundaries along the way).
California licensed infidelity investigators at Private Investigator USA have caught countless cheaters in the act by tracking their communications online through social media, smartphone messaging, and emails. The best evidence of infidelity comes from manual or electronic surveillance. These methods produce actual proof of cheating by catching their behaviors on tape. This type of video evidence is valuable in the courtroom if, and only if, it is produced by a California licensed investigator.
We’ll gladly answer any specific questions about your case or situation. More often than not, cheating suspicions are correct and confirmed after California licensed investigators begin a search for evidence. If any of the following clues are present, mention them to our California licensed investigators in a free consultation.
- An increase or decrease in intimacy: A decrease in intimacy may occur when the significant other finds a new partner and loses interest in the old partner. One of our most frequently asked questions is “why should I worry about an increase in intimacy?” Remain skeptical if the increased intimacy doesn’t feel genuine. This may be an overcompensation to cover up their inappropriate behavior.
- Suspicious phone habits: Does your spouse or partner get defensive about their phone, personal computer, or other electronic device? This is often because they have something important to hide. If call logs, text messages, or emails are a touchy subject in your relationship, you very well may be involved with a cheater.
- Internet browsing history: Much like phone habits, a cheating spouse may be overly secretive when it comes to their browser history and general internet and computer habits, they try to cover any tracks from getting caught.
- Changes in work routine: Over the course of any romantic relationship, the two individuals adjust their schedules to spend more time together. Cheaters have to adjust their schedules to accommodate a third person (cutting into your time together ). It may seem like a norm but for the spouse that is cheating that suddenly needs to “work late” or “go to a conference” frequently is a sign of infidelity.
- Changes in bathing habits: A spouse that showers right when they get home, switches cologne or perfume, or changes their grooming habits can be a sign of infidelity, trying to cover the smell of another person.
Contact our California licensed investigators to find the truth about your spouse or romantic partner today. An investigation planned and executed by a California licensed investigator is mandatory for the production of evidence that’s legally admissible in a court of law. Trust the team with 35+ years experience — call (559) 248-1030 or fill in the forms below and Private Investigator USA’s California licensed investigators will reach out ASAP.